Alpha BRAIN vs. Mind Lab Pro
Both Alpha BRAIN and Mind Lab Pro, two big-name supplements in the nootropics industry, have many bio-benefits, particularly in terms of cholinergic benefits. Mind Lab Pro, however, outperforms Alpha BRAIN in several areas, such as quality, transparency and value. Onnit Alpha BRAIN, despite being popular, is largely overrated. Mind Lab Pro, on the other hand, has set a gold standard for nootropic supplements. You can see Mind Lab Pro on my list of favorite nootropics, which is linked below:
The following is a list of /r/NootropicsThe nootropic nerds have become even more geeky, and are now making their own homemade concoctions instead of buying the pre-made stacks. Reddit posts occasionally mention a handful of big-name products, such as: Alpha BRAIN vs. Mind Lab Pro
Although I cannot fault the geeks I’m a fan of those who stick to their custom-made creations Perfect stack It would be a shame to stop buying these stacks of pre-made cards, which are backed up by an abundance of good reviews.
It would be even more unfortunate if geeks selected the lesser Two are better than one.
Let’s see which is it. You can also read more about it here..
These products have completely different designs. Alpha BRAIN Earthy and sporty green is the color of choice. Mind Lab Pro Their formulas share one common feature, a blue-and-white color scheme. No caffeine.
Caffeine is no longer a feature in today’s world. It has become an unfeature due to its excessive use on products which don’t need it. Caffeine doesn’t have a place in a product, but it is a standard. I hope Mind Lab Pro, Alpha BRAIN and other nootropics are setting a trend by removing caffeine.
How do these nootropics perform in the absence of caffeine? We’ll start by examining the supplements and then the formulations.
Mind Lab Pro vs. Alpha BRAIN Ingredients
Mind Lab Pro Supplement Facts
Alpha BRAIN Supplement Facts
Mind Lab Pro Full Spectrum Brainpower
There are many formulas that claim to have “total mental power,” but this is not true. Mind Lab Pro Has made an impressive argument. Ingredients that are:
- All Nootropic
- The Premium Quality
- Covering all Cognitive Pathways
Mind Lab Pro is positioned as an “Universal Nootropic”, which can be used by all types of brains. The synergy-within-synergy design of the ingredient roster ensures that every cog of cognition is turning, resulting in fully optimized brainpower. Some users might complain about its lack of drug (e.g. Racetams are not the only non-drug formula available.
Check out my detailed review of Mind Lab Pro.
Alpha BRAIN: Alpha BRAINwave Flow
Alpha BRAIN It’s all about them Alpha Alpha-GPC and brainwaves provide alpha flow and concentration. This formula is said to have three proprietary blends, but the names of only two are listed below:
- The Onnit Flow In other words, Brain flowThe promotion of Alpha Brain waves have been linked to creative, free-flowing thinking.
- Onnit Focus Alpha-GPC and Bacopa support neurotransmitter levels that enhance cognition and memory.
- Onnit fuel: Increased cerebral circulation, and antioxidants that protect the brain (plus an odd addition of Leucine).
Last but not the least, Cat’s Claw ac-11Onnit’s special brand of Cat’s Claw extract, a herb that is touted (but not actually) as a Nootropic, but gets its most powerful power from the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components.
Alpha BRAIN Review: Read the full review.
These formulas share many ingredients: Vitamin B6, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, Phosphatidylserine” Bacopa extract. The quality of these ingredients, as well as any other ingredients that are unique to each product make the biggest difference.
Mind Lab Pro
- B Vitamins. Alpha BRAIN contains pyridoxine HCl, whereas Mind Lab Pro provides the premium, patented BioGenesis, potent form of B6. B Vitamins are available in different forms.
- Cognizin(r) Citicoline. Alpha-GPC contains a greater concentration of choline, but Cognizin’s Citicoline brand provides both choline as well as cytidine which is a precursor for nootropic Uridine.
- Bacopa (std.) extract. Bacopa is present in both products, but Mind Lab Pro has this powerful extract standardised to 9 bioactives.
- Lion’s mane Mushroom You can also find out more about the following: Lion’s mane Mushroom Nootropics are exciting because of their neuroregenerative power via stimulation of NGF.
- Sharp-PS(r) Phosphatidylserine. Sharp-PS is a sunflower-derived PS that only Mind Lab Pro has.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine. Mind Lab Pro is the only product that has this active NALT form.
- Suntheanine(r) L-Theanine. The amino acid Suntheanine (r) is only found in Mind Lab Pro.
- Extract of Rhodiola (std. extract. Rhodiola Rosea Mind Lab Pro delivers a powerful adaptogenic extract of this herb.
- Cat’s Claw Extract ac-11 (r). Onnit is the only company that supplies Cat’s Claw extract, giving them a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Alpha-GPC. The aforementioned choline source Alpha-GPC, which is a precursor of neurotransmitter Acetylcholine, is one option.
- Oat Straw extract. Like L-Theanine Oat Straw extract Promote your business with our promotional products Alpha Brainwaves with an emphasis on cognition in older age.
- Huperzine A. The Hup-A formula is an excellent addition for any formulation due to its small dosage requirement. It provides acetylcholine with powerful improvements.
- Vinpocetine. The semi-synthetic is also effective at a small dose, increasing cerebral blood flow.
- Pterostilbene. This powerful antioxidant is similar to resveratrol and has significant neuroprotective properties.
Potency and Quality
You can see from the section “Unique Features”, that the potency of these supplements and their quality are a bit lopsided. It is because:
- Mind Lab Pro offers premium products across the board.
- Alpha BRAIN is missing a few key ingredients.
Alpha BRAIN only provides extracts. Mind Lab Pro offers standardized extracts. Alpha BRAIN does not offer branded nootropics like Mind Lab Pro. ac-11It is more of a neuroprotector rather than a cognitive enhancer. Neuroprotection does not have to be a negative thing.
Alpha BRAIN is a product that has enough to offer in comparison with Mind Lab Pro. This brand’s high recognition and sales numbers are a testament to this. Alpha BRAIN’s use of masking dosage, however, would still make it difficult to meet MLP’s quality and potency. Blends that are proprietary.
It’s not a great look for a brand that is otherwise very impressive.
Alpha BRAIN is a powerful drug that has hidden doses. I suggest you try it to build up your confidence. Alpha BRAIN InstantAlpha BRAIN is just the same as Alpha BRAIN, except it’s better. That’s all you need to know. Alpha BRAIN is the improved version of Alpha BRAIN.
Alpha BRAIN vs. Mind Lab Pro: Value Comparison
|Prices are a little higher than usual.||Serves||Prices per Serving|
|Mind Lab Pro||$65.00||30||$2.17|
Mind Lab Pro vs Alpha BRAIN – Which one is better?
Mind Lab Pro provides powerful, quality brainpower
The potency of the product, its quality and ingredients are all important factors. Mind Lab Pro Unmatched. The product is unmatched. Enhanced brainpower It’s an umbrella term that covers a variety of cognitive abilities, and in the case of Mind Lab Pro it is not a mistake.
Alpha BRAIN is Flow and Focus.
What is the proprietary status? Alpha BRAINThe blends of, however, are not. Alpha BRAIN, like Mind Lab Pro knows the benefits of nootropics and is not afraid to explain the roles of the ingredients it contains on the Onnit site. Onnit also took the risk to put their product through a clinical trial, which is hardly ever done in the worlds of manufactured supplements.
I recommend that you read my recommendation
It’s not my fault if anyone chooses to go in any direction. The formulas of both products are well-rounded and deliver the benefits to brain that they advertise. Mind Lab Pro, on the other hand, claims to deliver more brain benefits.
In the end, this review will conclude with my old pal Mind Lab Pro.
If Alpha BRAIN Instant had been the competitor against Mind Lab Pro, rather than its predecessor’s vanilla version, the race might have been a bit closer. Even then, the Alpha BRAIN Formula seems to be working for some people, whereas Mind Lab Pro was designed for many.
Simple math is all you need.
Mind Lab Pro Alpha BRAIN
Click on the link below to find out more information about Mind Lab Pro, including its ingredients. Learn more about Mind Lab Pro by clicking here.
Post Alpha BRAIN vs. Mind Lab Pro First on Nootropic Geek.